Many people are unaware that CBD is a great option for our pets too. Just like us, our pets have a similar endocannabinoid system. CBD works by binding to these receptors to help maintain balance. CBD is known to aid in your pet’s mood, pain management, sleep and well-being.
The great thing about CBD is that it is non-psychoactive (“getting high”). Now your pets can enjoy all the wonderful benefits of CBD in an easy to take format. You can give CBD to them as a tincture, in their food or as a treat.
how to take cbd
- Can be taken orally in the mouth as drops
- Usually taken 1 or 2 times a day
- Available in full spectrum or Isolate
- Great for those who do not       like the taste of CBD
- Capsule size are similar to multi-vitamins
- Control dosage every time